Results-oriented and forward-thinking professional with international experience in leading financial and commercial aspects of high-profile projects within waste management, engineering, renewable energy, justice, FMCG, and the manufacturing sector including PFI/PPP. Repeated success in devising/implementing robust commercial strategies, performing financial modelling, and developing budgets. Well versed in determining customer financial needs and developing “win-win” solutions. Excellent knowledge and understanding of UK GAAP, US GAAP, IFRS, and SOX. Able to optimise financial performance through process improvement and restructuring various business operations.
Financial and Management Competencies
· Procurement Leadership – Private & Public Sector
· Financial & Commercial Management
· Regulatory Compliance & Due Diligence
· Contract Development & Negotiation – UK, Middle East, USA, Ireland & South Africa
· Strategic Planning and Implementation
· Bid Leadership – UK, Middle East, USA, and Ireland
· ERP Implementation
· JV & SPV Management
· Acquisitions & Integration
· Team Building & Leadership
· Operational Management
· Bid leadership – PFI, energy, waste. Justice, education and FM
· Start up experience in UK and USA
· Headed end-to-end delivery of £3B infrastructure by managing EPC/Tier 2 contracts in the UK waste sector at Veolia, Covanta, VT plc, and Amey
· Managed tier 2 subcontractors/project agreement with local authorities/private equity investors
· Led the development and operation of joint ventures to deliver complex PFI deliverables,
· Reconciled multi company balance sheets comparing of foreign entities and multi GAAP reconciliation.
· Built, managed, mentored, and trained a multi-site teams.
North London Waste Authority