Results-oriented and forward-thinking professional with international experience in leading financial and commercial aspects of high-profile projects within waste management, engineering, renewable energy, justice, FMCG, and the manufacturing sector including PFI/PPP. Repeated success in devising/implementing robust commercial strategies, performing financial modelling, and developing budgets. Well versed in determining customer financial needs and developing “win-win” solutions. Excellent knowledge and understanding of UK GAAP, US GAAP, IFRS, and SOX. Able to optimise financial performance through process improvement and restructuring various business operations.
Financial and Management Competencies
·Procurement Leadership – Private & Public Sector
· Financial & Commercial Management
· Regulatory Compliance & Due Diligence
· Contract Development & Negotiation – UK, Middle East, USA, Ireland & South Africa
· Strategic Planning and Implementation
· Bid Leadership – UK, Middle East, USA, and Ireland
· ERP Implementation
· JV & SPV Management
· Acquisitions & Integration
· Team Building & Leadership
· Operational Management
· Bid leadership – PFI, energy, waste. Justice, education and FM
· Start up experience in UK and USA
· Headed end-to-end delivery of £3B infrastructure by managing EPC/Tier 2 contracts in the UK waste sector at Veolia, Covanta, VT plc, and Amey
· Managed tier 2 subcontractors/project agreement with local authorities/private equity investors
· Led the development and operation of joint ventures to deliver complex PFI deliverables,
· Reconciled multi company balance sheets comparing of foreign entities and multi GAAP reconciliation.
· Built, managed, mentored, and trained a multi-site teams.
North London Waste Authority